Posted to dev@cordova.apache.org by Steven Gill <st...@gmail.com> on 2012/10/01 19:46:28 UTC

Re: [VOTE] Apache Cordova (incubating) 2.1.0

The vote has now closed. The results are:

Bertrand Delacretaz +1
Olivier Lamy + 1

Along with the 17 other +1's which can be viewed at
http://markmail.org/thread/lkgvtg3t6r3wxvwj.

The vote is ***successful***

Apache Cordova 2.1 has officially been voted in as our first release!

Posted by Noah Slater <ns...@tumbolia.org>.
Congrats!

--
NS

Re: [VOTE] Apache Cordova (incubating) 2.1.0

Posted by Steven Gill <st...@gmail.com>.
Sorry, thanks for tip. Will make sure to do that from now on!

It was only those three that were binding.

Cheers,
-Steve

Posted by Kalle Korhonen <ka...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Noah Slater <ns...@tumbolia.org>.