Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by Michael Morris <mi...@optimad.com> on 2001/12/10 12:01:16 UTC

Documentation

I have been using JMeter for a few weeks now but I still don't really know
what it is capable of except for a few limited applications. I am sure that
I am underusing the tool. The online documentation is not all that
enlightening. Does anyone know where I could find the latest documentation.
I am using JMeter 1.7,

Thanks

Michael

Re: Documentation