Posted to java-dev@axis.apache.org by Glen Daniels <gl...@thoughtcraft.com> on 2008/03/04 15:03:35 UTC

[Fwd: ASF Board Report - Initial Reminder for Mar 2008]

Teams:

It's that time again.  Our board report for March is now due.  I've
started a template report at http://wiki.apache.org/ws/ReportForMar2008,
which team leads should please flesh out as appropriate.  If there's
nothing of note going on with your sub-project, no need to edit (but you
should consider whether you need to get things moving :)).

Please take care of this ASAP if you have a minute, as it's always
better to get it out of the way rather than having to stress about it at
the last minute.  I'll plan to submit to the board by the 15th.

Thanks, all.

--Glen

Posted by John Kaputin <KA...@uk.ibm.com>.
Thanks Lawrence. The report looks fine.

John Kaputin

wsif-dev@ws.apache.org,
> scout-dev@ws.apache.org, synapse-dev@ws.apache.org
> cc
>
> Subject
> [Fwd: ASF Board Report - Initial Reminder for Mar 2008]
>

> Teams:
>
> It's that time again.  Our board report for March is now due.  I've
> started a template report at http://wiki.apache.org/ws/ReportForMar2008,

> which team leads should please flesh out as appropriate.  If there's
> nothing of note going on with your sub-project, no need to edit (but you

> should consider whether you need to get things moving :)).
>
> Please take care of this ASAP if you have a minute, as it's always
> better to get it out of the way rather than having to stress about it at

> the last minute.  I'll plan to submit to the board by the 15th.
>
> Thanks, all.
>
> --Glen

Unless stated otherwise above:
741598.

Re: [Fwd: ASF Board Report - Initial Reminder for Mar 2008]