Posted to dev@ignite.apache.org by Kseniya Romanova <ks...@apache.org> on 2023/02/21 13:29:44 UTC

Ignite Summit 2023: The Call for Speakers Is Open!

Hi, Igniters!

Both Ignite Summits in 2022[1] were a great success! Over 1,200 community
members joined, and engineers from such companies as Bloomberg, CERN, CRUX,
Expedia, Motorola, and others shared their experience with Apache Ignite.
Recordings are available to you at your convenience[2]. And now, we're
ready to turn our attention to Ignite Summit 2023!

We are pleased to announce that Ignite Summit 2023 will be delivered
virtually on June 6th. The event is hosted by GridGain, with the Apache
Software Foundation as a Community Partner. Attendance is free!

Share your Ignite experience with the Apache Ignite community! We are
seeking technical content from in-memory computing practitioners:

- An Ignite user story
- An Ignite architectural deep dive
- The experience of integrating Ignite with other technologies
- The use of Ignite in a cloud environment
- Ignite troubleshooting

Submit your proposal for either a 30-minute session or for a 15-minutes
lightning talk via https://sessionize.com/ignite-summit-2023-june/
Proposals are due by May 1, 2023.

Thank you for your interest!

Kseniya Romanova,