Posted to users@zeppelin.apache.org by Manuel Sopena Ballesteros <ma...@garvan.org.au> on 2019/08/20 00:01:07 UTC

spark interpreter "master" parameter always resets to yarn-client after restart zeppelin

Dear Zeppelin user community,

I would like I a zeppelin installation with spark integration and the "master" parameter in the spark interpreter configuration always resets its value from "yarn" to "yarn-client" after zeppelin service reboot.

How can I stop that?

Thank you

NOTICE
Please consider the environment before printing this email. This message and any attachments are intended for the addressee named and may contain legally privileged/confidential/copyright information. If you are not the intended recipient, you should not read, use, disclose, copy or distribute this communication. If you have received this message in error please notify us at once by return email and then delete both messages. We accept no liability for the distribution of viruses or similar in electronic communications. This notice should not be removed.

Re: spark interpreter "master" parameter always resets to yarn-client after restart zeppelin

Posted by Jeff Zhang <zj...@gmail.com>.
Do you mean you will manually change master to yarn after zeppelin service
start, and want to reset it to yarn-client after restart zeppelin ?

Manuel Sopena Ballesteros <ma...@garvan.org.au> 于2019年8月20日周二 上午8:01写道:

--
Best Regards

Jeff Zhang