Posted to modperl@perl.apache.org by Perrin Harkins <pe...@elem.com> on 2003/08/08 06:36:49 UTC

RE: HTTP POST: parameters "empty" when usingModPerl::Registry(okay when using ModPerl:PerlRun)...

On Thu, 2003-08-07 at 23:56, Steve Bannerman wrote:
> I was thinking of the subroutine as a method on a class and that the objects
> in the class had a cgi instance associated with them.

That's a good way of doing things, but you would have to structure your
code a little differently.  If that appeals to you, I recommend you take
a look at CGI::Application.  There's an article about it here:
http://www.perl.com/pub/a/2001/06/05/cgi.html

- Perrin