Posted to general@xml.apache.org by Matt Sergeant <ma...@sergeant.org> on 2002/03/04 18:19:21 UTC

OSCon Talks

Hi Everyone,

I'm on the program selection committee for the Apache XML track and the
XML track at O'Reilly's OSCon this year. I'm posting here because there
hasn't been a single proposal for talking about Cocoon yet, and in total
only 5 xml.apache.org talks. Please, if you intend to go and talk about
Cocoon or one of the other projects you need to get your talk proposal in
TODAY, as we need to make the decision on tracks by the 11th of March.

Thanks.

--
<!-- Matt -->
<:->Get a smart net</:->