Posted to user@openmeetings.apache.org by day knight <ba...@gmail.com> on 2014/01/01 01:07:40 UTC

Flash Player within openmeetings

I am glad to see that whiteboard can run flv files, i have not yet tried
other formats. Is it possible to have an option to have a customised player
inside the whiteboard so one can play urls directly from the white board.

What I mean is

1) have a custom flash player that cen be embeded within a whiteboard on
demand and can play movies that are external to the server over a url (that
are not local)

I know Maxim is going to reply to this :)

Happy new Year and thank you Maxim for all your support

Re: Flash Player within openmeetings

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.
Thanks :)

I'm afraid you need to wait until 3.1 :(
I believe this feature will be very useful :)

Happy New Year to everybody :))

--
WBR
Maxim aka solomax