Posted to user@ant.apache.org by Stefan Bodewig <bo...@apache.org> on 2003/04/01 14:23:39 UTC

Re: [bug ?] CVS task using cvspass

On Tue, 1 Apr 2003, Jean-Baptiste BRIAUD <jb...@sysdeo.com> wrote:

> I found a lot a mail in the archive with that but no one had lead to
> a new bug.  Also in bugzilla, there was supposed bug around CVSPASS
> but there was declared invalid.

Another source is WebCVS.  Looking at this

<http://cvs.apache.org/viewcvs/ant/src/main/org/apache/tools/ant/taskdefs/CVSPass.java>

I'd go for Rev 1.10 "Make sure <cvspass> closes its streams." as it is
pretty likely that running Ant inside WSAD changes the garbage
collection in a way that may result in the .cvspass file being
unreadable by the cvs task (as it is still locked by the stream
cvspass has used).

Stefan