Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Patrick <pa...@gmail.com> on 2010/05/06 21:13:19 UTC

10% off entire order is calculated after taxes which seems incorrect

I have a item which costs $10.00 and I am running 10% off entire order
and taxes are 4.3%.
My grand total comes to (an incorrect) $9.43 because the $0.43 is
calculated from the $10.00 base price, not the discount $9.00.
Is this a bug, or am I doing something wrong?  Thanks in advance.

Re: 10% off entire order is calculated after taxes which seems incorrect

Posted by Scott Gray <sc...@hotwaxmedia.com>.
This was a bug but I thought it had been fixed.  There is/was a jira issue for it that may give you more info on where it's at.

Regards
Scott

HotWax Media
http://www.hotwaxmedia.com