Posted to dev@ofbiz.apache.org by Harry Dhillon - Worldtestlabs <hd...@worldtestlabs.com> on 2007/01/25 18:57:27 UTC

Ofbiz Test Automation Services Offered

Dear OfbizDev,

Keep up the great work!
We are a test automation consultancy located near London Heathrow and provide test services to many leading organisations.
We have been developing a suite of automated tests for ofbiz which includes a range of functional and non-functional tests - web/http tests, db tests, network tests, telephony integration tests, e2e performance, scalability, localisation and limited security tests. Tests are designed around real-life business deployment environments & scenarios and are end-to-end.
Test sets are multi-platform / multi-device / multi-browser / multi-language and much of the test technology is bespoke, but we are keen to work with any ofbiz developers who wish to provide customers with professional test strategies, plans and results, focussed on the customers business needs. If anyone would like to work with us on ofbiz test management, planning, automation, analysis, execution et al, please contact me at hd@worldtestlabs.com.
We have a dedicated ofbiz test lab plus various telephony test systems for complex integration and test modelling needs - e.g. e2e crm/call center tests for > 2-2000+ agents.

Kind regards,
Harry Dhillon
Worldtestlabs
Stockley Park, London Heathrow