Posted to users@subversion.apache.org by St...@sungard.com on 2006/09/28 14:27:26 UTC

Protecting _Svn?

I have a user that is inconsistently somehow saving the _svn directory (the
.svn directory with the "ASP.NET Hack") into the repository. What is the
best way to prevent this? It is killing the rest of the team's ability to
do local Updates.

Thanks.

Re: Protecting _Svn?

Posted by Jeremy Pereira <je...@jeremyp.net>.
On 28 Sep 2006, at 15:27, Steve.Craft@sungard.com wrote:

> I have a user that is inconsistently somehow saving the _svn
> directory (the
> .svn directory with the "ASP.NET Hack") into the repository. What
> is the
> best way to prevent this?

Threaten physical violence on the user next time they add the _svn
directory to the repository :-)

On a serious note, are they perhaps mixing the usage of two svn
clients only one of which has the .Net hack in it?

you might also create a precommit hook to stop commits with _svn
directories in them.