Posted to user@hbase.apache.org by shehreen <sh...@hotmail.com> on 2012/04/25 15:32:04 UTC

hbase installation

Hi

am new to hbase and hadoop. I want to install hbase and to work with hbase
writing mapreduce jobs for data in hbase. I installed hbase. It works well
in standalone mode but dont start master and zookeeper properly on
pseudodistributed mode.

kindly help to resolve this problem.

Thanks

Re: hbase installation

Posted by shashwat shriparv <dw...@gmail.com>.
check out this too seems to make it work, do what tariq has suggested too

http://ria101.wordpress.com/2010/01/28/setup-hbase-in-pseudo-distributed-mode-and-connect-java-client/

--

∞
Shashwat Shriparv

Re: hbase installation

Posted by Mohammad Tariq <do...@gmail.com>.

Re: hbase installation

Posted by shashwat shriparv <dw...@gmail.com>.
just foll this

--

∞
Shashwat Shriparv

Re: hbase installation

Posted by Nitin Pawar <ni...@gmail.com>.
any error msg?

On Wed, Apr 25, 2012 at 7:02 PM, shehreen <sh...@hotmail.com>wrote:

> Hi
>
> am new to hbase and hadoop. I want to install hbase and to work with hbase
> writing mapreduce jobs for data in hbase. I installed hbase. It works well
> in standalone mode but dont start master and zookeeper properly on
> pseudodistributed mode.
>
> kindly help to resolve this problem.
>
> Thanks

Nitin Pawar