Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Paul Gilligan <pd...@oyap.net> on 2002/05/17 15:51:08 UTC

version 2.1-dev & JDK1.4 & Oracle 9i JDBC

Dear All,

Getting NoValidConnectionException: from avalon when running XSP. Have
looked on the web & it suggests that the issue is when running jdk1.4.

Has anyone seen a similar problem?

Paul

Re: version 2.1-dev & JDK1.4 & Oracle 9i JDBC

Posted by Paul Gilligan <pd...@oyap.net>.
Ahha ... will give it a go! thanks.

Posted by Paul Gilligan <pd...@oyap.net>.
Have had a go, no luck! the builds at apache are from Jan 2002
so what we need is a compete set for cocoon II. There is no point
in my view going back to jdk 1.3 and I noticed that when I tried to
compile Avalon Excalibur 4.1 ther was a lot of jdk dependencies so
I guess the issue is changes to source code.

Has anyone any idea when Apache will release a full cocoon II at jdk 1.4.

... or do I have todo all that work downloading bits of java to make
up a jdk 1.3 environment?

Paul