Posted to jetspeed-user@portals.apache.org by Jonathan Hawkins <jo...@hawkinsweb.co.uk> on 2005/06/06 10:55:26 UTC

J2 Head from CVS

If I try "maven allClean allBuild" from J2 Head I cannot download any of
the *-M4.jar files. Have tried changing maven repository.

Any ideas ?

Thanks

Jon

Re: J2 Head from CVS

Posted by Ate Douma <at...@douma.nu>.
Jonathan Hawkins wrote:
> If I try "maven allClean allBuild" from J2 Head I cannot download any of
> the *-M4.jar files. Have tried changing maven repository.
>
> Any ideas ?
Yes. There aren't any stored -M4-SNAPSHOT jars stored in public repositories.
The allClean goal only issues warnings about it which you can ignore.
The allBuild goal will create and store these jars in your own local
repository based on your current cvs HEAD "snapshot".