Posted to dev@lenya.apache.org by Andreas Hartmann <an...@apache.org> on 2005/06/22 08:33:29 UTC

Re: svn commit: r191734 - in /lenya/trunk/src: java/org/apache/lenya/cms/repository/ java/org/apache/lenya/cms/usecase/ java/org/apache/lenya/transaction/ webapp/lenya/pubs/default/lenya/usecases/webdav/

chestnut@apache.org wrote:

[...]

>      /**
> +     * @see org.apache.lenya.transaction.Transactionable#canCheckOut()
> +     */
> +    public boolean canCheckOut() throws TransactionException {
> +        try {
> +        	RCMLEntry entry = getRevisionController().getRCML(getRCPath()).getLatestEntry();
> +            if(!isCheckedOut())
> +            	return true;
> +        	else if(entry.getIdentity().equals(getUserId()))

There are some tabstops in here. Would you mind configuring your IDE
to use spaces? Sorry for getting on your nerves, but when I re-format
a file which uses tabs with my IDE, we get differences on each of these
lines :(

More info: http://lenya.apache.org/1_2_x/misc/coding-guidelines.html

Thanks!

-- Andreas