Posted to dev@ofbiz.apache.org by Jacopo Cappellato <ti...@sastau.it> on 2007/12/01 08:56:04 UTC

Re: svn commit: r599982 - /ofbiz/trunk/applications/product/config/shipment.properties

Hi Si,

this will be an interesting new feature.
Are you already working on this? Could you please share your development
plan, chances are others will be interested, and possibly help with the
development as well.
We could even setup a Wiki page to facilitate collaboration, as we are
doing for the project manager and GL accounting efforts.

Jacopo