Posted to dev@airflow.apache.org by Ace Haidrey <ah...@pinterest.com.INVALID> on 2022/02/17 21:48:59 UTC

Blog Post Release

Hi all, since we presented at Airflow summit, we have been working to share some blog posts. We've just published our first post on the work we've done in the Workflow front here at Pinterest! For those who are curious about more of the work that went into this, feel free to look at this:

https://medium.com/pinterest-engineering/spinner-pinterests-workflow-platform-c5bbe190ba5 <https://medium.com/pinterest-engineering/spinner-pinterests-workflow-platform-c5bbe190ba5>

I'd be interested in hearing any stories of similar efforts, and comparing/contrasting them to our experience and answering any questions at all.
Hope it is useful and thanks for the feedback!

Your Pinterest Workflow Platform

Re: Blog Post Release

Posted by Leah Cole <co...@google.com.INVALID>.
Thank you for sharing, Ace!

--

Leah Cole (she/her) | Developer Programs Engineer, Data Analytics |
coleleah@google.com | +1 (925) 257-2112

Re: Blog Post Release

Posted by Aizhamal Nurmamat kyzy <ai...@apache.org>.