Posted to user@forrest.apache.org by Carlos Tejo Alonso <ca...@fundacionctic.org> on 2008/07/16 16:45:07 UTC

RE: Xinclude in xdoc document

Hello,

> >> Use your favourite tools to search the Forrest source tree
> >> Once you've got it working we would really appreciate a
> FAQ entry for
> >> subsequent users. Just drop it into our issue tracker.
> >
> > Be sure ;-)
>
> Excellent. Since there are no examples it would be worth
> adding such an
> example to our sample.xml doc as well - thanks

I have done an example of use of xinclude. I don't know if I have to
create a new issue in the bugtrack or it can go to
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/FOR-814 .

Any idea?

Cheers,

Carlos Tejo Alonso
R&D Deparment - CTIC Foundation [Asturias, Spain]
www.fundacionctic.org

RE: Xinclude in xdoc document

Posted by Carlos Tejo Alonso <ca...@fundacionctic.org>.
Hi,

> > I have done an example of use of xinclude. I don't know if I have to
> > create a new issue in the bugtrack or it can go to
> > https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/FOR-814 .
> >
> > Any idea?
>
> Adding to that issure looks ideal, thanks in advance.

Done.

Posted by Ross Gardler <rg...@apache.org>.
Carlos Tejo Alonso wrote:
> Hello,

>> FAQ entry for
>>> Be sure ;-)
>> Excellent. Since there are no examples it would be worth
>> adding such an
>> example to our sample.xml doc as well - thanks
>
> I have done an example of use of xinclude. I don't know if I have to
> create a new issue in the bugtrack or it can go to
> https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/FOR-814 .
>
> Any idea?

Adding to that issure looks ideal, thanks in advance.

Ross