Posted to torque-user@db.apache.org by Andrew Smalera <as...@hotmail.com> on 2003/10/22 05:00:23 UTC

torque and websphere 5 jndi

Has anyone been able to set up a jndi DataSource in WAS 5 and get Torque to
use that connection?  I can create a connection I can use through regular
JDBC calls, and I can run Torque in WAS using the commons pooling, but I
would like to use the Torque with WAS pool.  I get an error that it cannnot
create a PooledConnection.  If someone has done this and can provide tips,
or their config file entries, I'd appreciate it.

Thanks,
Drew