Posted to general@xerces.apache.org by Wong Kok Wai <wo...@pacific.net.sg> on 2000/01/06 06:31:31 UTC

Support of XCatalog in Xerces-J

Does Xerces-J support XCatalog? I thought there is such support in IBM
XML4J but I couldn't find it in Xerces. If no, any plan to support?

Thanks.

Re: Support of XCatalog in Xerces-J

Posted by Ted Leung <tw...@sauria.com>.
The XCatalog support classes are still in
org.apache.xerces.readers.XCatalog.  You can instantiate one of these
and plug it in as an entitiyReader.