Posted to sandesha-dev@ws.apache.org by Benjamin Schmeling <Be...@gmx.de> on 2006/06/28 23:36:20 UTC

Sandesha1: Wrong Action in RMTransport

Hi,

I think I found a bug in SandeshaContext. In the initialize() method
line 391 there is the following expression:

call.setTransport(new RMTransport(targetUrl, ""));
This sets the action to "" but this is not a valid  URI and can cause
errors with the Addressing handler. I think the empty String should be
replaced with the variable "action".

Benjamin

Re: Sandesha1: Wrong Action in RMTransport

Posted by Benjamin Schmeling <Be...@gmx.de>.
I found this bug, when I tried to get Sandesha running on an Axis
configuration whith Addressing Handlers in the global request and
response flow of the client (as it is required for Kandula).
Every time there are no Addressing headers they are added by this
handler. Now when this bug is fixed there is another problem.

The Addressing handler puts default AddressingHeaders to the message
although Sandesha added them to the request message. The reason for this
is that we need to set

call.setProperty(org.apache.axis.message.addressing.Constants.ENV_ADDRESSING_REQUEST_HEADERS,
addressingheaders);

in order that the handler realizes that the AddressingHeaders are
already there.

I set this property at the prepareCall() method of the SenderWorker but
I got this exception now:

29 Jun 2006 11:22:10,059 ERROR SenderWorker:158 -
    at java.util.AbstractList$Itr.checkForComodification(Unknown Source)
    at java.util.AbstractList$Itr.next(Unknown Source)
    at
org.apache.sandesha.ws.rm.Identifier.removeIdentifierElementIfAny(Identifier.java:146)
    at
org.apache.sandesha.ws.rm.Identifier.toSOAPEnvelope(Identifier.java:68)
    at
org.apache.sandesha.ws.rm.SequenceOffer.toSOAPEnvelope(SequenceOffer.java:77)
    at
org.apache.sandesha.ws.rm.CreateSequence.toSoapEnvelop(CreateSequence.java:89)
    at
org.apache.sandesha.EnvelopeCreator.createCreateSequenceEnvelope(EnvelopeCreator.java:114)
    at
org.apache.sandesha.server.SenderWorker.sendCreateSequenceRequest(SenderWorker.java:283)
    at
org.apache.sandesha.server.SenderWorker.sendMessage(SenderWorker.java:183)
    at org.apache.sandesha.server.SenderWorker.run(SenderWorker.java:145)
    at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)

Any idea why this happens and what I should do to get this working?

Thanks,

Benjamin

Posted by Benjamin Schmeling <Be...@gmx.de>.

Posted by Jaliya Ekanayake <jn...@gmail.com>.