Posted to hdfs-user@hadoop.apache.org by ch huang <ju...@gmail.com> on 2013/09/02 08:56:25 UTC

how to benchmark the whole hadoop cluster performance?

hi ,all:
       i want to evaluate my hadoop cluster performance ,what tool can i
use? (TestDFSIO,nnbench?)

Re: how to benchmark the whole hadoop cluster performance?

Posted by Roman Shaposhnik <rv...@apache.org>.
There's also this: https://github.com/palominolabs/benchpress

Which I really would like to integrate into Bigtop someday
and make available as a tool for Hadoop ecosystem
benchmarking.

Thanks,
Roman.

Posted by Roman Shaposhnik <rv...@apache.org>.