Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Milene Fiorio <mi...@yahoo.com.br> on 2005/07/18 19:55:04 UTC

Local repository

Hi,
I´m trying to configure a local repository with a shared directory from
a machine called projeto05. After this, in an other machine, I wrote
the following line into the build.properties file:
maven.repo.remote=file:///projeto05/maven/repository. It works more or less, because the
download of some jars were made, but not all of them. Then, I tried putting
maven/repository inside tomcat. And changed build.properties file to
http://projeto05:8080/maven/repository and it works. I´d like to know
what is the best way to do this.
thanks,
Milene