Posted to modperl@perl.apache.org by Ričardas Čepas <rc...@richard.eu.org> on 2001/02/15 21:38:32 UTC

[JOB SEEKER] Freelancer / external developer for hire

        Hello everybody,

I'd like to make known my availabilty for telecommuting work.  I have significant experience developing web applications/handlers/modules in mod_perl, php, DBI/MySQL on FreeBSD/Linux/Unix.  I also have sysadmin experience in Apache, Apache's ssl modules, MySQL, BIND, sendmail, postfix.  I'm available 40 hours per week.
I will be happy to provide more detailed information, code samples, etc.
Resume:
http://unicode.richard.eu.org/me/rch/resume.html

        Thanks, Richard.

--