Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by elisabeth benoit <el...@gmail.com> on 2020/12/07 15:53:48 UTC

list of all possible values for REQUESTSTATUS

Hello all,

I'm unloading a core with async param then sending query with request id
http://localhost:8983/solr/admin/cores?action=UNLOAD&core=expressions&async=1001http://localhost:8983/solr/admin/cores?action=REQUESTSTATUS&requestid=1001
and would like to find a piece of doc with all possible values of
REQUESTSTATUS. Could someone give me a pointer to the doc, I just cant find
it using a search engine.

I AM NOT looking for
https://lucene.apache.org/solr/guide/8_6/coreadmin-api.html#coreadmin-requeststatus

I would like to have a list of all possible values for STATUS returned
by solr for queryhttp://localhost:8983/solr/admin/cores?action=REQUESTSTATUS&requestid=1001

Is there an available doc or is the only way around to download the
solr code and search in the code.

Best regards,
Elisabeth

Re: list of all possible values for REQUESTSTATUS

Posted by Ilan Ginzburg <il...@gmail.com>.
If you don't want to download the code, you can look at REQUESTSTATUS_OP in
CollectionOperation
<https://github.com/apache/lucene-solr/blob/master/solr/core/src/java/org/apache/solr/handler/admin/CollectionsHandler.java#L835>
(in
CollectionsHandler.java).