Posted to dev@aurora.apache.org by Alexius Ludeman <le...@lexinator.com> on 2014/08/20 18:17:48 UTC

scheduler under IDEA?

hi,

I asked this on irc last week and didn't get much of a response, so I'll
reiterate here.

now that IsolatedSchedulerModule is removed in
https://reviews.apache.org/r/20648/ how does one run the scheduler under
Intellij IDEA?

thanks

Re: scheduler under IDEA?

Posted by Bill Farner <wf...@apache.org>.
No argument there.  FWIW you can still attach to the scheduler in vagrant
from an IDE, definitely not as easy as clicking the play button though.
 Don't worry, it will be back soon!

--
-=Bill

Re: scheduler under IDEA?

Posted by Alexius Ludeman <le...@lexinator.com>.

Re: scheduler under IDEA?

Posted by Bill Farner <wf...@apache.org>.

--
-=Bill

Re: scheduler under IDEA?

Posted by Chris Lambert <cl...@twitter.com.INVALID>.
Hi Alexius,

I've added you to the contributor role in JIRA, so you can assign JIRA
tickets in the future.  (This is how the default authorization works at
Apache.)

I doubt that it's possible to revert the removal of the isolated scheduler
since that was done quite some time ago.  But it shouldn't be too long
until the new one lands.

Chris

Re: scheduler under IDEA?

Posted by Alexius Ludeman <le...@lexinator.com>.