Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by Victor Gomez <vi...@gmail.com> on 2005/03/30 00:10:48 UTC

Is there a way to upload multiple files using the x:inputFileUpload component?
Any directions/suggestions are welcomed.
Thank you.

RE: Posted by "David G. Friedman" <hu...@ix.netcom.com>.
Heath,

I'll debate that.  I recall a Struts posting where someone made a custom
class to detect and process multiple files in a SINGLE file upload field.
But, we're not Struts, are we? LOL.

Regards,
David