Posted to user@spark.apache.org by Mohammad Tariq <do...@gmail.com> on 2017/06/04 02:16:30 UTC

SparkAppHandle.Listener.infoChanged behaviour

Dear fellow Spark users,

I am having a bit of difficulty in understanding the exact behaviour
of *SparkAppHandle.Listener.infoChanged(SparkAppHandle
handle)* method. The documentation says :

*Callback for changes in any information that is not the handle's state.*

What exactly is meant by *any information* here? Apart from state other
pieces of information I can see is *ID* and *isFinal*. I can't see anything
else. What's that thing which actually triggers *infoChanged* method? I can
clearly see *stateChanged* getting called at each state change during the
course of the execution of my program. However, *infoChanged* gets called
just once, when the state transitions from *SUBMITTED* to *RUNNING*.

Does infoChanged gets called only once, when state transitions
from SUBMITTED to RUNNING? Or is it just in my case?

Thank you so much for your valuable time. Appreciate it!

Best,
Tariq

Re: SparkAppHandle.Listener.infoChanged behaviour

Posted by Mohammad Tariq <do...@gmail.com>.
Hi Marcelo,

Thank you so much for the response. Appreciate it!

[image: --]

Tariq, Mohammad
[image: https://]about.me/mti
<https://about.me/mti?promo=email_sig&utm_source=product&utm_medium=email_sig&utm_campaign=chrome_ext>