Posted to dev@cloudstack.apache.org by Alex Huang <Al...@citrix.com> on 2012/10/01 21:21:02 UTC

[AFSCS40] Risks to release...

Chip,

In one of the emails, I saw that you said the licenses are not completely resolved.  Can you send me a list of things to do?  Majority of the Jira bugs on license seem to be on resolved now.  So I don't have a complete picture on what else may be a risk to completing the 4.0 release.

Thanks.

--Alex

Re: [AFSCS40] Risks to release...

Posted by Chip Childers <ch...@sungard.com>.
On Tue, Oct 2, 2012 at 10:55 AM, Noah Slater <ns...@tumbolia.org> wrote:
> Yep, sorry. Mixing the streams because Joe brought up the filings. :)
>
> Thanks for offering to follow up on legal-discuss. I'll keep an eye open
> for it.

Done - http://markmail.org/message/wiv44iyn325cc7zq

Thanks Noah.

Re: [AFSCS40] Risks to release...

Posted by Noah Slater <ns...@tumbolia.org>.

--
NS

Re: [AFSCS40] Risks to release...

Posted by Chip Childers <ch...@sungard.com>.

Re: [AFSCS40] Risks to release...

Posted by Noah Slater <ns...@tumbolia.org>.

Re: [AFSCS40] Risks to release...

Posted by Joe Brockmeier <jz...@zonker.net>.

RE: [AFSCS40] Risks to release...

Posted by Alex Huang <Al...@citrix.com>.
Thanks!  I know about the ASF legal one.  It's bug 55 assigned to David Nalley right now and is currently set as a blocker.  I will add that to the release status page.

--Alex

Re: [AFSCS40] Risks to release...

Posted by Chip Childers <ch...@sungard.com>.