Posted to user@xmlbeans.apache.org by Jim the Standing Bear <st...@gmail.com> on 2008/04/07 18:55:47 UTC

does xmlBeans compile WSDL to Java interface?

This is probably a dumb question.  Does XmlBeans compile WSDL to Java
Interface?  According to the xmlBeans ant task documentation, it
should be able to compile schema and/or WSDL files; however, I am not
seeing the service's PortType java interface being generated by
xmlBeans.  Did I miss something?  Thanks.

- Jim

Re: does xmlBeans compile WSDL to Java interface?

Posted by Jim the Standing Bear <st...@gmail.com>.
now I understand it.  thank you jacob

Posted by Jacob Danner <ja...@gmail.com>.