Posted to c-dev@axis.apache.org by Samisa Abeysinghe <sa...@wso2.com> on 2007/04/16 04:49:51 UTC

Axis2/C 1.0.0 RC2 Released

Hi All,
   I have packaged and uploaded 1.0.0 RC2 at
http://people.apache.org/~samisa/release/1.0.0/RC2/

   This 1.0.0 RC2 release is far more stable than RC1 and far more close
to 1.0.0 final release.
   I have updated all the documents and text files to reflect latest
structure and API changes.  Minor API changes were also done to improve
usability.

   Please download, test and send in your feedback.

Thanks,
Samisa...

Re: Axis2/C 1.0.0 RC2 Released

Posted by Samisa Abeysinghe <sa...@wso2.com>.
Dushshantha Chandradasa wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Don't we need to pack NEWS and NOTICE files with binary destribution?
We do. There was a bug in makefile for Win32.  Fixed now.

Thanks,
Samisa...

Samisa Abeysinghe : http://www.wso2.org/ (WSO2 Oxygen Tank - Web Services Developers' Portal)

Re: Axis2/C 1.0.0 RC2 Released

Posted by Dushshantha Chandradasa <du...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

Re: Axis2/C 1.0.0 RC2 Released

Posted by Samisa Abeysinghe <sa...@wso2.com>.
>> 4. I would like to suggest some changes in site.
>>
>>           i. Now we have only single line in "issue_tracking"
>>           page. Shall we bring this issu_tracking link under "mailling
>>           list" page.
>>               There we can add issue_tracking under seperate heading.
>>
>>           ii. I think , "Check out source code" page better place
>>           under "Get involved" tag.
>>           If everyone agrees I would like to help with this change.
>>

> +1. Please go ahead with the changes.

When you do the above, could you also think of a proper place to include
a note on the versioning policies? We agreed to adhere to
http://apr.apache.org/versioning.html. We have to have some note on that
and include the link.

Tanks,
Samisa...

Move Anjuta Project to Scratch Area (was Re: Axis2/C 1.0.0 RC2 Released)

Posted by Dinesh Premalal <xy...@gmail.com>.
Hi,
Samisa Abeysinghe <sa...@wso2.com> writes:

>> 1. Does any body confirm about anjuta project. Under ides directory
>> there is anjuta project. We need to keep it up to date , else worth to
>> remove.
>>
> Anjuta project is not up to date.  I think we will have the source
> more or less stable from now on. So if we could update it now to a
> working state, we can ship it. Else we have to remove it.
I don't think with we will able to update this (Anjuta Project) before
Axis2/C 1.0. I'm planning to move it to scratch area , later we can
make it upto date and take back to trunk.

>> 4. I would like to suggest some changes in site.
>>
>>           i. Now we have only single line in "issue_tracking"
>>           page. Shall we bring this issu_tracking link under "mailling
>>           list" page.
>>               There we can add issue_tracking under seperate heading.
>>
>>           ii. I think , "Check out source code" page better place
>>           under "Get involved" tag.
>>
>>           If everyone agrees I would like to help with this change.
>>

> +1. Please go ahead with the changes.
I'm doing those changes, Please give me some time. Ill be able to do
them by today.

thanks,
Dinesh

--
Dinesh Premalal
dinesh@wso2.com

Re: Axis2/C 1.0.0 RC2 Released

Posted by Samisa Abeysinghe <sa...@wso2.com>.
Dinesh Premalal wrote:
> Hi,
>  I came across very trivial points regarding RC2 (source distribution). Please note that
>  those suggestions are small enough to ignore :)
>
> 1. Does any body confirm about anjuta project. Under ides directory
> there is anjuta project. We need to keep it up to date , else worth to
> remove.

Anjuta project is not up to date.  I think we will have the source more
or less stable from now on. So if we could update it now to a working
state, we can ship it. Else we have to remove it.
> 2. Under samples/server directory there is axis2.log file. My feeling
> is there is no point of shipping it.

+1.
> 3. samples/usr_guide/clients has binaries. In source distribution , we
> need to remove them.

+1. This is a bug in make bindist

Re: Axis2/C 1.0.0 RC2 Released

Re: Axis2/C 1.0.0 RC2 Released

Posted by Samisa Abeysinghe <sa...@wso2.com>.
Dushshantha Chandradasa wrote:
> Hi,
>
> RC2 windows source and binary destributions do not include source code
> and the dll for IIS module.
This again is a bug in build system - this needs to be fixed.
> And also, I propose that it is better if we can add the IIS module
> installation details in Axis2c manual. Currently, that information is
> in a README file inside core\transport\http\server\IIS folder in SVN.
Big +1.

Samisa...

Re: Axis2/C 1.0.0 RC2 Released

Posted by Dushshantha Chandradasa <du...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

RC2 windows source and binary destributions do not include source code and
the dll for IIS module. We have to ship those things in this release. And
also, I propose that it is better if we can add the IIS module installation
details in Axis2c manual. Currently, that information is in a README file
inside core\transport\http\server\IIS folder in SVN.

Regards,

Re: apache axis2 deploy

RE: apache axis2 deploy

Posted by Jim Seipp <Ji...@avid.com>.
I am using Apache2.2.4
I installed it from the Apache web site
I used the configuration file, changing only the AXIS2C parameters
I am attaching the config file

Thanks,

Jim

Posted by Samisa Abeysinghe <sa...@wso2.com>.

RE: apache axis2 deploy

Posted by Supun Kamburugamuva <su...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

RE: deploy

Posted by Jim Seipp <Ji...@avid.com>.
I cannot email you?? This is a test

Posted by Jim Seipp <Ji...@avid.com>.
I am running Apache2.2.4
The only changes I made to the configuration file were to use the Axis2C
module

Thanks,

Jim

Posted by Dumindu Pallewela <du...@wso2.com>.

Re: deploy

Posted by Samisa Abeysinghe <sa...@wso2.com>.
Jim Seipp wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I finally figured out the problem.

Great news :)
> The test application showed the sample:
>
> http://thunder-hd2:9090/axis2/services/math
>
> This worked when using the axis2_http_server.exe
>
> The Apache server was looking for:
>
> http://thunder-hd2:9090/axis2/services/math/
>
> Adding the "/" to the end of the http address fixed the issue.

This looks a bug to me :(
> Thanks for your help,
>
> Jim
>
> PS I am still seeing handle and memory leaks, maybe they are fixed in
> the next RC?

I have fixed handler problem on the svn head.

Samisa...

RE: deploy

Posted by Dumindu Pallewela <du...@wso2.com>.
Hi Jim,

RE: deploy

Posted by Jim Seipp <Ji...@avid.com>.
Hi,

I am adding the client and server logs to this email.

Thanks for your help.

Jim

**************** Axis2.log **********************************
[Thu Apr 26 18:32:55 2007] [info]  Starting log with log level 4
[Thu Apr 26 18:32:55 2007] [debug] ..\..\src\core\engine\phase.c(113)
axis2_handler_t *request_uri_based_dispatcher added to the index 0 of
the phase Transport
[Thu Apr 26 18:32:55 2007] [debug] ..\..\src\core\engine\phase.c(113)
axis2_handler_t *soap_message_body_based_dispatcher added to the index 0
of the phase Dispatch
[Thu Apr 26 18:32:55 2007] [debug] ..\..\src\core\engine\phase.c(113)
axis2_handler_t *addressing_based_dispatcher added to the index 1 of the
phase Dispatch
[Thu Apr 26 18:32:55 2007] [debug] ..\..\src\core\engine\phase.c(113)
axis2_handler_t *soap_action_based_dispatcher added to the index 2 of
the phase Dispatch
[Thu Apr 26 18:32:55 2007] [debug] ..\..\src\core\engine\phase.c(113)
axis2_handler_t *dispatch_post_conditions_evaluator added to the index 0
of the phase PostDispatch
[Thu Apr 26 18:32:55 2007] [debug] ..\..\src\core\engine\phase.c(113)
axis2_handler_t *context_handler added to the index 1 of the phase
PostDispatch
[Thu Apr 26 18:32:55 2007] [debug]
..\..\src\core\deployment\conf_builder.c(220) no custom dispatching
order             found continue with default dispatcing order
[Thu Apr 26 18:32:55 2007] [debug]
..\..\src\core\deployment\conf_builder.c(327) module addressing found in
axis2.xml
[Thu Apr 26 18:32:55 2007] [debug] ..\..\util\src\class_loader.c(152)
Object loaded successfully
[Thu Apr 26 18:32:55 2007] [debug] ..\..\util\src\class_loader.c(152)
Object loaded successfully
[Thu Apr 26 18:32:55 2007] [debug]
..\..\src\core\deployment\dep_engine.c(1051)
axis2_dep_engine_load_module_dll; dll path is :
C:/Axis2c/build/deploy/modules/addressing/axis2_mod_addr.dll
[Thu Apr 26 18:32:55 2007] [debug] ..\..\util\src\class_loader.c(152)
Object loaded successfully
[Thu Apr 26 18:32:55 2007] [debug]
..\..\src\core\deployment\svc_builder.c(286) dll path is :
C:/Axis2c/build/deploy/services/Calculator/Calculator.dll
[Thu Apr 26 18:32:55 2007] [debug]
..\..\src\core\phaseresolver\phase_resolver.c(117) svc name
is:Calculator
[Thu Apr 26 18:32:55 2007] [debug]
..\..\src\core\deployment\svc_builder.c(286) dll path is :
C:/Axis2c/build/deploy/services/echo/echo.dll
[Thu Apr 26 18:32:55 2007] [debug]
..\..\src\core\phaseresolver\phase_resolver.c(117) svc name is:echo
[Thu Apr 26 18:32:55 2007] [debug]
..\..\src\core\deployment\svc_builder.c(286) dll path is :
C:/Axis2c/build/deploy/services/math/math.dll
[Thu Apr 26 18:32:55 2007] [debug]
..\..\src\core\phaseresolver\phase_resolver.c(117) svc name is:math
[Thu Apr 26 18:32:55 2007] [debug]
..\..\src\core\deployment\svc_builder.c(286) dll path is :
C:/Axis2c/build/deploy/services/mtom/mtom.dll
[Thu Apr 26 18:32:55 2007] [debug]
..\..\src\core\phaseresolver\phase_resolver.c(117) svc name is:mtom
[Thu Apr 26 18:32:55 2007] [debug]
..\..\src\core\deployment\svc_builder.c(286) dll path is :
C:/Axis2c/build/deploy/services/notify/notify.dll
[Thu Apr 26 18:32:55 2007] [debug]
..\..\src\core\phaseresolver\phase_resolver.c(117) svc name is:notify
[Thu Apr 26 18:32:55 2007] [debug]
..\..\src\core\deployment\svc_builder.c(286) dll path is :
C:/Axis2c/build/deploy/services/sg_math/add.dll
[Thu Apr 26 18:32:55 2007] [debug]
..\..\src\core\deployment\svc_builder.c(286) dll path is :
C:/Axis2c/build/deploy/services/sg_math/sub.dll
[Thu Apr 26 18:32:55 2007] [debug]
..\..\src\core\deployment\svc_builder.c(286) dll path is :
C:/Axis2c/build/deploy/services/sg_math/mul.dll
[Thu Apr 26 18:32:55 2007] [debug]
..\..\src\core\deployment\svc_builder.c(286) dll path is :
C:/Axis2c/build/deploy/services/sg_math/div.dll
[Thu Apr 26 18:32:55 2007] [debug]
..\..\src\core\phaseresolver\phase_resolver.c(117) svc name is:add
[Thu Apr 26 18:32:55 2007] [debug]
..\..\src\core\phaseresolver\phase_resolver.c(117) svc name is:sub
[Thu Apr 26 18:32:55 2007] [debug]
..\..\src\core\phaseresolver\phase_resolver.c(117) svc name is:mul
[Thu Apr 26 18:32:55 2007] [debug]
..\..\src\core\phaseresolver\phase_resolver.c(117) svc name is:div
[Thu Apr 26 18:32:55 2007] [debug]
..\..\src\core\phaseresolver\phase_holder.c(129) Add handler
AddressingInHandler to phase PreDispatch
[Thu Apr 26 18:32:55 2007] [debug]
..\..\src\core\phaseresolver\phase_resolver.c(887) svc name is:div
[Thu Apr 26 18:32:55 2007] [debug]
..\..\src\core\phaseresolver\phase_resolver.c(117) svc name is:div
[Thu Apr 26 18:32:55 2007] [debug]
..\..\src\core\phaseresolver\phase_resolver.c(954) op name is:div
[Thu Apr 26 18:32:55 2007] [debug]
..\..\src\core\phaseresolver\phase_holder.c(129) Add handler
AddressingOutHandler to phase MessageOut
[Thu Apr 26 18:32:55 2007] [debug]
..\..\src\core\phaseresolver\phase_holder.c(129) Add handler
AddressingOutHandler to phase MessageOut
[Thu Apr 26 18:32:55 2007] [debug]
..\..\src\core\phaseresolver\phase_resolver.c(887) svc name is:add
[Thu Apr 26 18:32:55 2007] [debug]
..\..\src\core\phaseresolver\phase_resolver.c(117) svc name is:add
[Thu Apr 26 18:32:55 2007] [debug]
..\..\src\core\phaseresolver\phase_resolver.c(954) op name is:add
[Thu Apr 26 18:32:55 2007] [debug]
..\..\src\core\phaseresolver\phase_holder.c(129) Add handler
AddressingOutHandler to phase MessageOut
[Thu Apr 26 18:32:55 2007] [debug]
..\..\src\core\phaseresolver\phase_holder.c(129) Add handler
AddressingOutHandler to phase MessageOut
[Thu Apr 26 18:32:55 2007] [debug]
..\..\src\core\phaseresolver\phase_resolver.c(887) svc name is:sub
[Thu Apr 26 18:32:55 2007] [debug]
..\..\src\core\phaseresolver\phase_resolver.c(117) svc name is:sub
[Thu Apr 26 18:32:55 2007] [debug]
..\..\src\core\phaseresolver\phase_resolver.c(954) op name is:sub
[Thu Apr 26 18:32:55 2007] [debug]
..\..\src\core\phaseresolver\phase_holder.c(129) Add handler
AddressingOutHandler to phase MessageOut
[Thu Apr 26 18:32:55 2007] [debug]
..\..\src\core\phaseresolver\phase_holder.c(129) Add handler
AddressingOutHandler to phase MessageOut
[Thu Apr 26 18:32:55 2007] [debug]
..\..\src\core\phaseresolver\phase_resolver.c(887) svc name is:mul
[Thu Apr 26 18:32:55 2007] [debug]
..\..\src\core\phaseresolver\phase_resolver.c(117) svc name is:mul
[Thu Apr 26 18:32:55 2007] [debug]
..\..\src\core\phaseresolver\phase_resolver.c(954) op name is:mul
[Thu Apr 26 18:32:55 2007] [debug]
..\..\src\core\phaseresolver\phase_holder.c(129) Add handler
AddressingOutHandler to phase MessageOut
[Thu Apr 26 18:32:55 2007] [debug]
..\..\src\core\phaseresolver\phase_holder.c(129) Add handler
AddressingOutHandler to phase MessageOut
[Thu Apr 26 18:32:55 2007] [debug]
..\..\src\core\phaseresolver\phase_resolver.c(887) svc name is:notify
[Thu Apr 26 18:32:55 2007] [debug]
..\..\src\core\phaseresolver\phase_resolver.c(117) svc name is:notify
[Thu Apr 26 18:32:55 2007] [debug]
..\..\src\core\phaseresolver\phase_resolver.c(954) op name is:notify
[...]
..\..\src\core\phaseresolver\phase_resolver.c(887) svc name is:math
[...]
..\..\src\core\phaseresolver\phase_resolver.c(887) svc name is:mtom
[Thu Apr 26 18:32:55 2007] [debug]
..\..\src\core\phaseresolver\phase_resolver.c(117) svc name is:mtom
[Thu Apr 26 18:32:55 2007] [debug]
..\..\src\core\phaseresolver\phase_resolver.c(954) op name is:mtomSample
[Thu Apr 26 18:32:55 2007] [debug]
..\..\src\core\phaseresolver\phase_holder.c(129) Add handler
AddressingOutHandler to phase MessageOut
[Thu Apr 26 18:32:55 2007] [debug]
..\..\src\core\phaseresolver\phase_holder.c(129) Add handler
AddressingOutHandler to phase MessageOut
[Thu Apr 26 18:32:55 2007] [debug]
..\..\src\core\phaseresolver\phase_resolver.c(887) svc name is:echo
[Thu Apr 26 18:32:55 2007] [debug]
..\..\src\core\phaseresolver\phase_resolver.c(117) svc name is:echo
[Thu Apr 26 18:32:55 2007] [debug]
..\..\src\core\phaseresolver\phase_resolver.c(954) op name is:echoString

**************** access.log **********************************
10.8.3.21 - - [26/Apr/2007:18:33:06 -0400] "POST /axis2/services/math
HTTP/1.1" 301 252

**************** error.log **********************************
[Thu Apr 26 18:32:54 2007] [notice] Apache/2.2.4 (Win32) configured --
resuming normal operations
[Thu Apr 26 18:32:54 2007] [notice] Server built: Jan  9 2007 23:17:20
[Thu Apr 26 18:32:54 2007] [notice] Parent: Created child process 2384
[Thu Apr 26 18:32:55 2007] [notice] Child 2384: Child process is running
[Thu Apr 26 18:32:55 2007] [notice] Child 2384: Acquired the start
mutex.
[Thu Apr 26 18:32:55 2007] [notice] Child 2384: Starting 250 worker
threads.
[Thu Apr 26 18:32:55 2007] [notice] Child 2384: Starting thread to
listen on port 9090.
[Thu Apr 26 18:32:55 2007] [notice] Child 2384: Starting thread to
listen on port 80.
[Fri Apr 27 07:57:22 2007] [notice] Parent: Received shutdown signal --
Shutting down the server.
[Fri Apr 27 07:57:22 2007] [notice] Child 2384: Exit event signaled.
Child process is ending.
[Fri Apr 27 07:57:23 2007] [notice] Child 2384: Released the start mutex
[Fri Apr 27 07:57:24 2007] [notice] Child 2384: Waiting for 250 worker
threads to exit.
[Fri Apr 27 07:57:24 2007] [notice] Child 2384: All worker threads have
exited.
[Fri Apr 27 07:57:24 2007] [notice] Child 2384: Child process is exiting
[Fri Apr 27 07:57:24 2007] [notice] Parent: Child process exited
successfully.

**************** Client_Math_Blocking.log
**********************************
[Fri Apr 27 08:21:00 2007] [debug]
..\..\samples\client\math\math_client.c(170)
Sending OM node in XML : <ns1:add
xmlns:ns1="http://ws.apache.org/axis2/c/samplesmath"><param1>12</param1>
<param2>23</param2></ns1:add>

[Fri Apr 27 08:21:00 2007] [debug]
..\..\modules\core\engine\phase.c(280) axis2_handler_t
*request_uri_based_dispatcher added to the index 0 of the phase
TransportIn
[Fri Apr 27 08:21:00 2007] [debug]
..\..\modules\core\engine\phase.c(280) axis2_handler_t
*addressing_based_dispatcher added to the index 0 of the phase Dispatch
[Fri Apr 27 08:21:00 2007] [debug]
..\..\modules\core\engine\phase.c(280) axis2_handler_t
*request_uri_based_dispatcher added to the index 1 of the phase Dispatch
[Fri Apr 27 08:21:00 2007] [debug]
..\..\modules\core\engine\phase.c(280) axis2_handler_t
*soap_action_based_dispatcher added to the index 2 of the phase Dispatch
[Fri Apr 27 08:21:00 2007] [debug]
..\..\modules\core\engine\phase.c(280) axis2_handler_t
*soap_message_body_based_dispatcher added to the index 3 of the phase
Dispatch
[Fri Apr 27 08:21:00 2007] [debug]
..\..\modules\core\engine\phase.c(280) axis2_handler_t
*dispatch_post_conditions_evaluator added to the index 0 of the phase
PostDispatch
[Fri Apr 27 08:21:00 2007] [debug]
..\..\modules\core\engine\phase.c(280) axis2_handler_t *context_handler
added to the index 1 of the phase PostDispatch
[Fri Apr 27 08:21:00 2007] [debug]
..\..\modules\core\deployment\conf_builder.c(285) no custom dispatching
order                 found continue with default dispatcing order
[Fri Apr 27 08:21:00 2007] [debug]
..\..\modules\core\deployment\conf_builder.c(378) module addressing
found in axis2.xml
[Fri Apr 27 08:21:00 2007] [debug] ..\..\util\src\class_loader.c(218)
transport sender loaded successfully
[Fri Apr 27 08:21:00 2007] [debug] ..\..\util\src\class_loader.c(201)
transport receiver loaded successfully
[Fri Apr 27 08:21:00 2007] [debug]
..\..\modules\core\deployment\dep_engine.c(1284)
axis2_dep_engine_load_module_dll; dll path is :
C:\axis2c-0.96/modules/addressing/axis2_mod_addr.dll
[Fri Apr 27 08:21:00 2007] [debug]
..\..\modules\core\deployment\dep_engine.c(1284)
axis2_dep_engine_load_module_dll; dll path is :
C:\axis2c-0.96/modules/logging/axis2_mod_log.dll
[Fri Apr 27 08:21:00 2007] [debug]
..\..\modules\core\deployment\svc_builder.c(344) dll path is :
C:\axis2c-0.96/services/Xena/Xena.dll
[Fri Apr 27 08:21:00 2007] [debug]
..\..\modules\core\phaseresolver\phase_resolver.c(218) svc name is:Xena
[Fri Apr 27 08:21:00 2007] [debug]
..\..\modules\core\deployment\svc_builder.c(344) dll path is :
C:\axis2c-0.96/services/echo/echo.dll
[Fri Apr 27 08:21:00 2007] [debug]
..\..\modules\core\phaseresolver\phase_resolver.c(218) svc name is:echo
[Fri Apr 27 08:21:00 2007] [debug]
..\..\modules\core\deployment\svc_builder.c(344) dll path is :
C:\axis2c-0.96/services/math/math.dll
[Fri Apr 27 08:21:00 2007] [debug]
..\..\modules\core\phaseresolver\phase_resolver.c(218) svc name is:math
[Fri Apr 27 08:21:00 2007] [debug]
..\..\modules\core\phaseresolver\phase_holder.c(199) Add handler
AddressingInHandler to phase PreDispatch
[Fri Apr 27 08:21:00 2007] [debug]
..\..\modules\core\phaseresolver\phase_resolver.c(1054) svc name is:math
[Fri Apr 27 08:21:00 2007] [debug]
..\..\modules\core\phaseresolver\phase_resolver.c(218) svc name is:math
[Fri Apr 27 08:21:00 2007] [debug]
..\..\modules\core\phaseresolver\phase_resolver.c(1128) op name is:div
[Fri Apr 27 08:21:00 2007] [debug]
..\..\modules\core\phaseresolver\phase_holder.c(199) Add handler
AddressingOutHandler to phase MessageOut
[Fri Apr 27 08:21:00 2007] [debug]
..\..\modules\core\phaseresolver\phase_holder.c(199) Add handler
AddressingOutHandler to phase MessageOut
[Fri Apr 27 08:21:00 2007] [debug]
..\..\modules\core\phaseresolver\phase_resolver.c(1128) op name is:add
[Fri Apr 27 08:21:00 2007] [debug]
..\..\modules\core\phaseresolver\phase_holder.c(199) Add handler
AddressingOutHandler to phase MessageOut
[Fri Apr 27 08:21:00 2007] [debug]
..\..\modules\core\phaseresolver\phase_holder.c(199) Add handler
AddressingOutHandler to phase MessageOut
[Fri Apr 27 08:21:00 2007] [debug]
..\..\modules\core\phaseresolver\phase_resolver.c(1128) op name is:sub
[Fri Apr 27 08:21:00 2007] [debug]
..\..\modules\core\phaseresolver\phase_holder.c(199) Add handler
AddressingOutHandler to phase MessageOut
[Fri Apr 27 08:21:00 2007] [debug]
..\..\modules\core\phaseresolver\phase_holder.c(199) Add handler
AddressingOutHandler to phase MessageOut
[Fri Apr 27 08:21:00 2007] [debug]
..\..\modules\core\phaseresolver\phase_resolver.c(1128) op name is:mul
[Fri Apr 27 08:21:00 2007] [debug]
..\..\modules\core\phaseresolver\phase_holder.c(199) Add handler
AddressingOutHandler to phase MessageOut
[Fri Apr 27 08:21:00 2007] [debug]
..\..\modules\core\phaseresolver\phase_holder.c(199) Add handler
AddressingOutHandler to phase MessageOut
[Fri Apr 27 08:21:00 2007] [debug]
..\..\modules\core\phaseresolver\phase_resolver.c(1054) svc name is:Xena
[Fri Apr 27 08:21:00 2007] [debug]
..\..\modules\core\phaseresolver\phase_resolver.c(218) svc name is:Xena
[Fri Apr 27 08:21:00 2007] [debug]
..\..\modules\core\phaseresolver\phase_resolver.c(1128) op name is:abort
[Fri Apr 27 08:21:00 2007] [debug]
..\..\modules\core\phaseresolver\phase_holder.c(199) Add handler
AddressingOutHandler to phase MessageOut
[Fri Apr 27 08:21:00 2007] [debug]
..\..\modules\core\phaseresolver\phase_holder.c(199) Add handler
AddressingOutHandler to phase MessageOut
[Fri Apr 27 08:21:00 2007] [debug]
..\..\modules\core\phaseresolver\phase_resolver.c(1128) op name is:cue
[Fri Apr 27 08:21:00 2007] [debug]
..\..\modules\core\phaseresolver\phase_holder.c(199) Add handler
AddressingOutHandler to phase MessageOut
[Fri Apr 27 08:21:00 2007] [debug]
..\..\modules\core\phaseresolver\phase_holder.c(199) Add handler
AddressingOutHandler to phase MessageOut
[Fri Apr 27 08:21:00 2007] [debug]
..\..\modules\core\phaseresolver\phase_resolver.c(1054) svc name is:echo
[Fri Apr 27 08:21:00 2007] [debug]
..\..\modules\core\phaseresolver\phase_resolver.c(218) svc name is:echo
[Fri Apr 27 08:21:00 2007] [debug]
..\..\modules\core\phaseresolver\phase_resolver.c(1128) op name
is:echoString
[Fri Apr 27 08:21:00 2007] [debug]
..\..\modules\core\phaseresolver\phase_holder.c(199) Add handler
AddressingOutHandler to phase MessageOut
[Fri Apr 27 08:21:00 2007] [debug]
..\..\modules\core\phaseresolver\phase_holder.c(199) Add handler
AddressingOutHandler to phase MessageOut
[Fri Apr 27 08:21:00 2007] [debug]
..\..\modules\core\phaseresolver\phase_resolver.c(218) svc name
is:__ANONYMOUS_SERVICE__
[Fri Apr 27 08:21:00 2007] [debug]
..\..\modules\core\phaseresolver\phase_resolver.c(355) module name
is:addressing
[Fri Apr 27 08:21:00 2007] [debug]
..\..\modules\core\phaseresolver\phase_resolver.c(453) This handler is
trying to added to system pre defined phases , but those
handlers are already added to global chain which run
irrespective of the service
[...]
..\..\modules\core\phaseresolver\phase_resolver.c(1599) Handler
inclusion failed for MessageOut phase
[Fri Apr 27 08:21:00 2007] [debug]
..\..\modules\core\phaseresolver\phase_holder.c(199) Add handler
AddressingInHandler to phase PreDispatch
[Fri Apr 27 08:21:00 2007] [debug]
..\..\modules\core\phaseresolver\phase_resolver.c(1599) Handler
inclusion failed for MessageOut phase
[Fri Apr 27 08:21:00 2007] [debug]
..\..\modules\core\phaseresolver\phase_holder.c(199) Add handler
AddressingInHandler to phase PreDispatch
[Fri Apr 27 08:21:00 2007] [debug]
..\..\modules\core\phaseresolver\phase_resolver.c(1599) Handler
inclusion failed for MessageOut phase
[Fri Apr 27 08:21:00 2007] [debug]
..\..\modules\core\phaseresolver\phase_holder.c(199) Add handler
AddressingInHandler to phase PreDispatch
[Fri Apr 27 08:21:00 2007] [debug]
..\..\modules\core\phaseresolver\phase_resolver.c(1599) Handler
inclusion failed for MessageOut phase
[Fri Apr 27 08:21:05 2007] [debug]
..\..\modules\core\engine\engine.c(341) Axis2 engine send successful
[Fri Apr 27 08:21:05 2007] [error]
..\..\samples\client\math\math_client.c(117) Stub invoke FAILED: Error
code: 3 :: Blocking invocation expects response

Posted by Dinesh Premalal <xy...@gmail.com>.
Hi Jim,
"Jim Seipp" <Ji...@avid.com> writes:

> Hi,
>
> When I enter "http://localhost:9090/axis2/services/math/?wsdl"

Axis2/C provide only static wsdl serving only. In order to retrieve
, service should host wsdl somewhere and should point to it it
service.xml file.

service.xml entry should be like.
<parameter name="wsdl_path">path to wsdl<parameter/>

then

http://localhost:9090/axis2/services/echo?wsdl

like request will retrieve wsdl.

thanks,
Dinesh

retrieve wsdl

Posted by Jim Seipp <Ji...@avid.com>.
Hi,

When I enter "http://localhost:9090/axis2/services/math/?wsdl"

I get the error message:

"Unable to retreive wsdl for this service"

Can someone please tell me how to retrieve wsdl information?

Thanks,

Jim

Re: deploy

Posted by Kaushalye Kapuruge <ka...@wso2.com>.

RE: deploy

Re: deploy

Posted by Samisa Abeysinghe <sa...@wso2.com>.

deploy

apache axis2 deploy

Re: Axis2/C 1.0.0 RC3 Released

Posted by Sanjaya Ratnaweera <sa...@wso2.com>.
Dushshantha Chandradasa wrote:
> Hi,
>
> In the source destribution, module.xml file is missing in
> axis2c-src-1.0.0\docs\docs\mod_log folder. This breaks a link in the
> axis2c_manual.

Fixed

Thanks

    ~sanjaya

Re: Axis2/C 1.0.0 RC3 Released

Posted by Dushshantha Chandradasa <du...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

Re: Axis2/C 1.0.0 RC3 Released

Posted by Sanjaya Ratnaweera <sa...@wso2.com>.

Re: Axis2/C 1.0.0 RC3 Released

Posted by Dushshantha Chandradasa <du...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

Re: Axis2/C 1.0.0 RC3 Released

Posted by Samisa Abeysinghe <sa...@wso2.com>.
Dinesh Premalal wrote:
> Hi,
>
>   seems in RC3, axiom/test/resources directory missing. Please have a
>   look.

Fixed.

Samisa...

Re: release

Posted by Dinesh Premalal <xy...@gmail.com>.
"Jim Seipp" <Ji...@avid.com> writes:

> Hi,
>
> Can you please tell me when RC4 or the final release of Axis2C 1.0 is
> available?

Initially It was planned to release (Axis2 1.0) around April 30th,
2007. But there can be little differences. Later the release date,more
stable the code ;)

thanks,
Dinesh

release

Re: Axis2/C 1.0.0 RC3 Released

Posted by Dinesh Premalal <xy...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

Re: Axis2/C 1.0.0 RC3 Released

Posted by Samisa Abeysinghe <sa...@wso2.com>.
Download link is http://people.apache.org/~samisa/release/1.0.0/RC3/

Thanks,
Samisa...

Re: Axis2/C 1.0.0 RC3 Released

Posted by Samisa Abeysinghe <sa...@wso2.com>.

Axis2/C 1.0.0 RC3 Released

Re: Axis2/C 1.0.0 RC2 Released

Posted by Samisa Abeysinghe <sa...@wso2.com>.
Dumindu Pallewela wrote:
> On a second thought, including ssl transport in the binary
> distribution leads
> to a dependency on  openssl, even if the user does not need ssl
> transport support.
>
> So I think it is best to leave it for the user to build from the
> source if he needs ssl.
+1 for SSL only with source.

Samisa...

Re: Axis2/C 1.0.0 RC2 Released

Posted by Dumindu Pallewela <du...@wso2.com>.

Re: Axis2/C 1.0.0 RC2 Released

Posted by Dumindu Pallewela <du...@wso2.com>.
Hi,

Re: Axis2/C 1.0.0 RC2 Released

Posted by Samisa Abeysinghe <sa...@wso2.com>.
Dushshantha Chandradasa wrote:
> Hi,
>
> TCPMon tool is not packed with binary destribution of RC2. We have to
> pack this as well.
There was a bug in Win32 makefile. Many thanks for pointing this out. I
have fixed in now in the SVN.

Samisa...

Re: Axis2/C 1.0.0 RC2 Released

Posted by Dushshantha Chandradasa <du...@gmail.com>.