Posted to dev@xalan.apache.org by Christian Bjørnbak <cb...@touristonline.dk> on 2012/04/11 21:31:42 UTC

XalanJ: Any change of an 2.7.2 release soon?

Hi

I'm suffering from the problems with exslt.org extension set:distinct
documented in XALANJ-2424
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/XALANJ-2424which was solved in
XALANJ-2493
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/XALANJ-2493 back in 2009 after the
release of XalanJ 2.7.1.

If I checkout the trunk code from subversion the problem is indeed fixed..

It there any change that someone could do a follow up release 2.7.2 where
the fixes done since 2.7.1 could be generally available?

Kind regards,

Christian Bjørnbak

Senior Developer
TouristOnline A/S

Re: XalanJ: Any change of an 2.7.2 release soon?

Posted by sh...@e-z.net.
Gary,

I can help with the XALAN-J web site documentation for 2.7.2.

This is also a good opportunity to install a new look-and-feel
for the Xalan-J web site.  The new site page sources are based on
content in xalan/j/trunk/xdocs in the subversion repository.

See: http://www.apache.org/~shathaway/docs/xalan/xalan-j

I can get this published for version 2.7.2 with back references
to version 2.7.1.

I appreciate any comments on the XALAN TLP and subproject web
pages sent to the developer's mail list.

   xalan-dev@xml.apache.org

Let me know of the XALAN-J 2.7.2 release schedule.  I'll work
with the documentation side of this effort.

Sincerely,
Steven J. Hathaway
Xalan Documentation Project
<sh...@apache.org>

Posted by Gary Gregory <ga...@gmail.com>.
I did get something built a couple of months ago. I'll have to try again
and if I can remember the magic incantations...

Gary

On Apr 24, 2012, at 17:19, Michael Glavassevich <mr...@ca.ibm.com> wrote:

I did do a bit of clean-up on the trunk earlier in the year. It really
would be nice to get out a release. Curious if anyone of us has learned how
to do the build / testing yet? I haven't found the time to figure that out
yet.

Thanks.

Michael Glavassevich
XML Technologies and WAS Development