Posted to user@ignite.apache.org by Denis Mekhanikov <dm...@gmail.com> on 2018/08/01 15:09:28 UTC

Re: loadCache is not returning the same number of records for every restart of the server

How do you check number of records in the cache and at what moment?
Maybe your method of measurement doesn't give you actual results?

It is also possible, that page eviction
<https://apacheignite.readme.io/docs/evictions#section-off-heap-memory> is
kicking in and removes your data, since there is no memory left.

Denis