Posted to dev@cloudstack.apache.org by Daan Hoogland <DH...@schubergphilis.com> on 2013/08/07 12:24:02 UTC

[Responsiveness report] 2013w31 dev

the three from week 30 where still open. I asked for clarification on some of them.

one is from Ian who has been present enough on this list to take care of himself.
This week there is only one (disgarding Mins direct addressing of John :)

I am not bothering you with this one as I responded with a witty question a minute ago.

net result: no mails from week 31 where without response,
Daan Hoogland

Re: [Responsiveness report] 2013w31 dev

Posted by Daan Hoogland <da...@gmail.com>.
less and less a problem :P