Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by Martin Dijkink <md...@gmail.com> on 2006/01/11 22:40:34 UTC

local web based demo application

Hi everyone,

I was wondering if anyone has ever given a demo to show what Jmeter is and
can do.
I am planning to do that next week, but in the location where I have to do
it there is no internet access.
What I need is a simple web-based application (with access/sql database) to,
for example, search for flights to certain destination, or to calculate how
much money I can borrow with a certain salary, simple demo programs with
small databases that I can run in a web-browser on my local machine....

Does anyone know a link or something where I can find such an application?
Or did anyone use something like that for a similar demonstration before?
Let me know!

Thanks in advance!
Martin

Re: local web based demo application

Posted by sebb <se...@gmail.com>.
You can also use the Java Sampler / Java Test for running local tests.

This can be used to demonstrate Assertions, Listeners, Controllers etc.

S.

Posted by Peter Lin <wo...@gmail.com>.