Posted to dev@myfaces.apache.org by JeroenM <je...@hotmail.com> on 2009/08/18 10:17:57 UTC

org.apache.myfaces.el.ValueBindingImpl not in MyFaces 1.2.7?

Hey,

I'm trying to implement an EL Function Mapper described in this
(http://wiki.apache.org/myfaces/Parameters_In_EL_Functions) tutorial. I
changed  javax.servlet.jsp.el.FunctionMapper to javax.el.FunctionMapper
because it was deprecated. Now i'm faced with the value binding
implementation

public class MyValueBindingImpl extends
org.apache.myfaces.el.ValueBindingImpl {
    static {
        // Set up our own function mapper to add support for custom
        // functions in JSF expressions, by overriding the member defined in
        // the parent class.
        s_functionMapper = new MyFunctionMapper();
    }
}

I cannot find org.apache.myfaces.el.ValueBindingImpl in the
myfaces-impl(1.2.7).. Is there an alternative?