Posted to dev@dubbo.apache.org by Huxing Zhang <hu...@apache.org> on 2019/05/07 02:41:37 UTC

[ANN] GSoC Project being accepted

Hi,

I am happy to announce that Daniela Morais willing be working on the
project "Apache Dubbo: New Load Balancer for higher availability and
resilience."

Daniela, please feel free to start on the community bonding period and
if you have any questions don't hesitate to ask on the mailing list.

--
Best Regards!
Huxing

Re: [ANN] GSoC Project being accepted

Posted by Huxing Zhang <hu...@apache.org>.
Hi Daniela,

As part of the community bonding, I am wondering if you could complete
the pull request for xmlrpc [1]. The community is clearing the
projects under dubbo group, once the pull request get merged the
project can be removed.

[1] https://github.com/apache/incubator-dubbo/pull/3775

Posted by Daniela Morais <da...@tuta.io>.