Posted to modperl@perl.apache.org by Joe Grastara <gr...@saturn.med.nyu.edu> on 2000/12/15 16:42:55 UTC

mod_perl tutorials

I've been following this thread and just wanted to offer up my services at
an html coder for a mod_perl website.

Joe Grastara
Project Assistant
Digital Media Center
The Skirball Institute Of Biomolecular Medicine
New York University Medical Center
540 First Ave., New York City, NY 10016 USA
grastara@saturn.med.nyu.edu
http://www.med.nyu.edu/graphics

Re: mod_perl tutorials

Posted by Max Calvo <ma...@maxcalvo.net>.
I would like to offer my services as HTML coder for the website. I Also have
experience with Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator.

-Max

Re: mod_perl tutorials

Posted by Stas Bekman <st...@stason.org>.
> I've been following this thread and just wanted to offer up my services at
> an html coder for a mod_perl website.

According to http://take23.org/contribute.xml/5#5 this kind of nice offers
are to be submitted to editors@take23.org.

Thanks!