Posted to dev@ofbiz.apache.org by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com> on 2010/04/11 19:48:44 UTC

vm-ofbiz false alerts from Nagios

Hi,

We get a *lot* of false alerts for vm-ofbiz from Nagios. Could we not set the check_command from 5|10 to say 10|15? I suggest these
numbers because I think they are more realistic for OFBiz which relies much on caching. This would be true for both instances (trunk
and stable). We could even increase/adjust them later again if needed, but I hope not.

Thanks

Jacques

RE: vm-ofbiz false alerts from Nagios

Posted by "Gav..." <ga...@16degrees.com.au>.

Done.

Gav...

Re: vm-ofbiz false alerts from Nagios

Posted by Shi Yusen <sh...@langhua.cn>.
It would be better to add a Nagios plugin to monitor OFBiz status.

在 2010-04-12一的 11:24 +0200,Jacques Le Roux写道:

Posted by Hans Bakker <ma...@antwebsystems.com>.
Create a new command in nagios:

define command{
   command_name    ofbiz_ping
   command_line    $USER1$/check_http -S -H $HOSTADDRESS$
-u /webtools/control/ping -s PONG
}

(command_line is  a single line)

and use this command to check if the ofbiz is still active like:

   check_command	    ofbiz_ping

Regards,
Hans