Posted to soap-user@ws.apache.org by Tim Cronin <ti...@13-colonies.com> on 2002/12/18 23:27:42 UTC

Default Deserializer

We have an existing SOAP service that was created with the MSSOAP Toolkit
2.0

the Result doesn't have a type set.

I had to do the following to get it to work

    call.getSOAPMappingRegistry().mapTypes(Constants.NS_URI_SOAP_ENC,
      new QName("", "Result"), null, null, new StringDeserializer());

is there a way to set a default Deserializer, not just tied to the Result?

Re: Default Deserializer

Posted by Scott Nichol <sn...@scottnichol.com>.
Have you tried using null for the QName?

     call.getSOAPMappingRegistry().mapTypes(Constants.NS_URI_SOAP_ENC,
       null, null, null, new StringDeserializer());

Scott Nichol

<ma...@xml.apache.org>
<ma...@xml.apache.org>

Re: Default Deserializer