Posted to dev@jclouds.apache.org by Matt Stephenson <ma...@apache.org> on 2013/05/21 18:47:23 UTC

New Wiki

We voted on MoinMoin with just 3 votes in favor, and several comments
dissenting on it in differing directions, technically we could honor that
vote and go with MoinMoin.

It would be best if anyone has anything they feel very strongly about to
let this thread know soon, we need to get something up in the next few days.

MoinMoin does have the best look and feel imho.  Ubuntu uses it for their
wikis, so that shows it is possible to heavily customize the look and feel.

What's the consensus?

Matt

Re: New Wiki

Posted by Ioannis Canellos <io...@gmail.com>.
I don't think that anyone feels that has no voice. Everyone had their
chance to express their opinion.
If anyone wanted to vote against it he could just do so by voting with -1.

But I think that most of the people voted +0 feel like Andrew (at least I
do).

What we can do in the future, if we feel we need to give more space to
opinions/views is to have a discussion thread first and only go to vote if
there different views on the subject (as one of the mentors also suggested).

Re: New Wiki

Posted by Matt Stephenson <ma...@apache.org>.
Great, so moinmoin it is.

On Tue, May 21, 2013 at 10:50 AM, Everett Toews <everett.toews@rackspace.com

Re: New Wiki

Posted by Everett Toews <ev...@RACKSPACE.COM>.
I'm agreed with abayer here.

Re: New Wiki

Posted by Andrew Bayer <an...@gmail.com>.

Re: New Wiki

Posted by Andrew Gaul <ga...@apache.org>.
Let's move forward with MoinMoin.  I would personally like to move
forward with a dot release and we can revisit infrastructure and
processes at a later point.

--
Andrew Gaul
http://gaul.org/