Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by Boris Goldowsky <bg...@cast.org> on 2011/10/12 21:58:52 UTC

ATOM display in wicket?

Is wicketstuff-rome still a usable package with recent Wicket versions, or does anyone have an alternative simple way to display an ATOM or RSS feed on a wicket page?

Thanks!

Boris

Re: ATOM display in wicket?

Posted by Peter Karich <pe...@yahoo.de>.
 Hi Boris,

hmmh I thought it was in:
http://wicketstuff.org/maven/repository

but it seems to be down... I have it here:
http://peat_hal.users.sourceforge.net/m2repository/
(org/wicketstuff/wicketstuff-rome/1.4-SNAPSHOT/)

Regards,
Peter.

Re: ATOM display in wicket?

Posted by Peter Karich <pe...@yahoo.de>.