Posted to dev@hbase.apache.org by Jean-Marc Spaggiari <je...@spaggiari.org> on 2013/04/19 15:10:32 UTC

Eclipse + src/main/XML + Patch = Not working

Hi,

It's most probably not related to HBase but maybe someone faced that
already in the past.

I'm doing modifications on the book's XML files. But when I try to generate
the patch for that via Eclipse, it's empy. If I modify some java files too,
or anything else, everything is into the generated patch, except the XML
file!

There is no "ignore" or "exclude" list which might be excluding the XMLs.
And I looked at the project config too, nothing.

If I try to modify a POM file outside of src/main, it's working fine and
I'm able to generate the patch. So it's not directly link to the file type.

It's only XML files which are under src/main (site, docbkx, etc.) It's
working fine for src/main/site/resources/css/site.css so it's not related
to src/main configuration. But it's not working for src/main/site/site.xml

So it seems it's all .XML files under src/main/ and only that.

Does anyone have any clue? anyone else facing the same thing? I
re-installed Eclipse and re-downloaded a brand new trunk branch.

Thanks,

JMS

Re: Eclipse + src/main/XML + Patch = Not working

Posted by Doug Meil <do...@explorysmedical.com>.
Ahhh...  Stack moved them back from assembly to src/main/docbkx on April
7th.  I'm not crazy, they *we're* actually moving around.  :-)

Posted by Doug Meil <do...@explorysmedical.com>.