Posted to user@turbine.apache.org by "Peck, Jason" <Ja...@imckesson.com> on 2001/04/24 00:52:31 UTC

Turbine and WAP

I am trying to implement an application using Turbine that can service WAP
devices as well as other browsers.  However I have come across a problem in
Turbine.java when it does a redirect to ensure the session is valid.  The
redirect HTTPResponse object contains a content-type of text/plain and the
WAP device does not support this.  Has anybody else solved this problem?

Thanks,
Jason

message.

RE: Turbine and WAP

Posted by Ilkka Priha <ip...@surfeu.fi>.
We are using it without problems. Turbine doesn't set content type before
the redirection and it uses text/plain only in error handling. Have you
checked the logs to see what is really happening during your request
processing?

-- Ilkka