Posted to dev@maven.apache.org by Jason van Zyl <ja...@maven.org> on 2007/03/17 02:33:41 UTC

Preparing for a doxia release

Hi,

I would like to strip down doxia to few modules and move the site and
decoration specific modules out of doxia itself. For doxia itself I
would like to reduce it to:

doxia-sink-api
doxia-core
doxia-modules

The site stuff doesn't belong in Doxia proper it and would make more
sense in a maven-site project or with the site plugin. I think
following the path we following it would be to make a module like
surefire or wagon. This would also allow the separation of other site
related tools like the jetty runner so everything is not wedged into
the site plugin itself.

Jason.