Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by "Jose Correia (J)" <Co...@telkom.co.za> on 2002/09/09 16:13:19 UTC

[users@httpd] RE: how to distribute tomcat and apache on different machines

Hi Venkat

I doubt whether anyone will help you initially unless you attempt it
first (both Tomcat and Apache documentations are good and have some
examples)... if you get into error messages then you can send those
through and explain what you are trying to achieve. Only then will
people see that you are really stuck and attempt to help you...
believe me, I've been there! :)

Regards
Jose