Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by xu cai <je...@gmail.com> on 2006/07/21 08:33:00 UTC

please recommend a good wsdl validation tool

thanks in advance.
Could anybody recommend a good wsdl validation tool for me ?

--
- xucai

Re: please recommend a good wsdl validation tool

Posted by xu cai <je...@gmail.com>.
thanks again for your reply.

anyway, these tools are all plugins to IDE,

I don't use IDE,  is there any other tools. not binded with Eclipse, JB. or
other IDEs.

Posted by 蘇 軼(CEC) <s_...@cec-ltd.co.jp>.
hi xucai,

Posted by robert lazarski <ro...@gmail.com>.
I recently switched to Eclipse WTP, and for me it works great.

HTH,
Robert
http://www.braziloutsource.com/

Posted by Ali Sadik Kumlali <as...@yahoo.com>.