Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by Edi <ed...@yahoo.com> on 2007/12/03 15:54:55 UTC

Wicket Modal Window

I have displayed a Wicket modal window(pop-up).

it contains one text box with button.

I have done date validation, if i give wrong date in text box, I have set
the message in label.

But label have not displayed.

Please explain...

Re: Wicket Modal Window

Posted by michalb_cz <mb...@atlas.cz>.
could you attach your code?

Re: Wicket Modal Window

Posted by Edi <ed...@yahoo.com>.
I am using

AjaxSubmitLink saveButton = new AjaxSubmitLink("saveButton", this)
            {
and I have set
setOutputMarkupId(true); and
setEscapeModelStrings(false);

But I am not able to display the message.

Could you tell me the reasons for not displaying the message in script?

Re: Wicket Modal Window

Posted by michalb_cz <mb...@atlas.cz>.