Posted to dev@iotdb.apache.org by Jialin Qiao <qj...@mails.tsinghua.edu.cn> on 2019/11/18 13:30:57 UTC

IoTDBDeletionIT error

Hi,

I checked the IT, the error occurs at the following statement.execute() line.
private String insertTemplate = "INSERT INTO root.vehicle.d0(timestamp,s0,s1,s2,s3,s4"
+ ") VALUES(%d,%d,%d,%f,%s,%b)";
// prepare BufferWrite data
for (int i = 10001; i <= 20000; i++) {
  statement.execute(String.format(insertTemplate, i, i, i, (double) i, "\'" + i + "\'",
}
However, I can not reproduce it or figure out how it could fail.

Could you reproduce this bug by only running this test? What's your OS?
Maybe you could add some log in TSServiceImpl by changing line 653 to :
logger.error("meet error while parsing SQL to physical plan: " + req.getStatement(), e);

Jialin Qiao
School of Software, Tsinghua University

乔嘉林
清华大学 软件学院